REFILLALE BUTANE FIRESTARTERS
Enjoy lighting your Anywhere Fireplace or any other kind of flame with this sophisticated high style lighter. This refillable butane lighter in a contemporary steel finish makes a decorative addition to your home.
• Refillable Butane Lighter
• 12 inches long, tapered with design
• Beautiful contemporary decorative steel lighter
• Adjustable flame
• Ships prefilled with butane
• Download the Firestarter Refilling Manual
The Safest and Greenest Bio-Ethanol Liquid Or Gel Fuels for Ventless Fireplaces
BE SURE TO READ ALL THE SAFETY WARNINGS BELOW!
Download the Safety Warning Document
The appropriate fuel for each Anywhere Fireplace and Garden Torch model differs. Some use liquid fuel, others use gel fuel and the torches use citronella fuel. They cannot be interchanged and it is important to follow the chart below to know the correct type of fuel to use:
Fireplace Model Correct Fuel For Use
SoHo, Chelsea, Gramercy, Metropolitan, LIQUID FUEL
Tribeca II, Madison, Hudson, Lexington LIQUID FUEL
Empire, Oasis GEL FUEL
ALL Torches Citronella Oil (not sold on site)
We have done the research for you and we have found the safest and most economical fuel for your use in ethanol fireplaces. We recommend using OZOFire or CO-ZFire brand ethanol fuels for your fireplaces. Make sure when purchase fuel you see the chart above to purchase the correct kinds of fuel. It is available for sale on this site. If you use other brands, just remember that only Bio-Ethanol Fuel specially made for fireplaces may be used.
Liquid Fuels 6 Pack 12 Pack
Bottle Co-ZFire $39 Bottle Co-ZFire $72
Bottle OZOFire $39 Bottle OZOFire $72
GEL Fuels 12 Pack 24 Pack
Real Flame $52 Real Flame $85
For the Empire and Oasis indoor/outdoor fireplaces, only gel fuel maybe used. Gel fuel is available in a pourable gel form or gel cans. Real Flame Gel is available on this site. Gel can fuels are available in many retail outlets.
The Anywhere Garden Torches use citronella oil and will keep you bug free. Citronella oil is readily available in major retailers or your local hardware store.
About The Fuel
• 1 quart bottles
• Safest fuel for indoor bio-ethanol ventless fireplace use
• No Emission of Hazardous Fumes or Toxins; Pure Bio-Ethanol Fuel
• Clean Burning, No Soot or Ash
• Tested and approved by The Department of Transportation (DOT) and The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
• Extended Burn Formula, burns longer than others on the market
• Burn time up to 5 hours, depending upon model of fireplace and burner design
• Especially formulated for indoor use, but great for outdoors too
• Made in USA
• While the flame provided by burning the fuel is highly decorative and beautiful, it also is efficient in providing heat however it cannot be recommended or considered as a main heat source.
• Due to the ventless nature of the fireplaces themselves; no heat is lost up the flu or vent.
• Depending upon the size of the fireplace, the fire can provide up to 8,500 BTU/hour of heating energy. This is enough energy to heat approximately 375 sq ft of living space.
• One quart of fuel will burn up to 5 hours dependent upon the fireplace size and adjustment of the opening of the lid over the flame
• Each bottle will produce 21,000 BTU, so depending on how you adjust the damper on your burner you can adjust burn time and heat output.
• Ethanol Fuel and fireplace should ONLY be handled BY ADULTS. Keep children at a safe distance and never let them operate the fireplace and fuel.
• DO NOT allow children or pets near fireplace when burning.
• To insure safe use, you must carefully read and adhere to ALL of the manufacturer’s instructions. These instructions should be kept for reference for as long as you own the fireplace and should be provided to anyone planning to use this ethanol fireplace.
• NEVER OPEN FUEL BOTTLE NEAR OPEN FLAME.
• A DANGEROUS FIRE FLASH COULD RESULT.
• NEVER overfill your fuel reservoir. NEVER fill fuel reservoir more than ¾ full.
• NEVER REFILL THE FUEL RESERVOIR WHILE THE FLAME IS BURNING OR UNIT IS HOT. Be sure fuel reservoir has cooled down for 15 minutes before attempting to add more fuel.
• After filling your fireplace, be sure to replace bottle top and remove bottle from area of the fireplace before lighting the fireplace. D0 NOT touch during burning or immediately after burning.
• CLEAN UP ANY FUEL THAT MAY HAVE SPILLED and make sure any surface moisture from spillage is gone or has evaporated before lighting.
• Only use an extended lighter or long match to ignite. Never attempt to ignite with any other device.
• Never store Ethanol Fuel in direct sunlight, or allow fuel to become heated. Always keep it in a dry cool area and store fuel a safe distance from fireplace, away from children. Keep fuel container closed.
• When first lit, the flame may be nearly invisible. The same happens just before fuel runs out. At all times, be certain that fire is out before refueling. To be safe, always double check that no flame is present before refilling by closing lid or placing snuffer lid on top of fuel reservoir for at least one minute.
• NEVER LEAVE A BURNING FIREPLACE UNATTENDED.
• Never attempt to move the fireplace while it is lit (burning) or is still hot.
• Never place any objects in the fireplace or near the flame (flammable or non-flammable).
• KEEP FLAMMABLE OBJECTS AT LEAST 4 FT AWAY FROM FIREPLACE WHILE LIT OR HOT.
• Use only ethanol fuel made specifically for fireplaces. See www.anywherefireplace.com for recommended fuels. Burning common alcohol found in drug stores and home improvement stores is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Their emissions are toxic and not safe to inhale indoors or even outdoors.
• ALWAYS READ FUEL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS provided by fuel manufacturer.
First Aid Measures
Eyes: Immediately flush affected area with plenty of cool water. Flush eyes for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
Skin: Rinse exposed area well with water and wash with soap. If irritation persists, consult a physician or dermatologist.
Ingestion: If victim is conscious and able to swallow, have victim drink water or milk to dilute. Never give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious or convulsing. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Inhalation: Immediately move victim into fresh air. In case of breathing difficulties, administer artificial respiration. If there is no immediate improvement, seek medical assistance.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER READING THESE SAFETY WARNINGS, DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT
INFO@ANYWHEREFIREPLACE.COM or 914-834-5855